• The meeting convened at 7:00 pm. Reading of the minutes and Treasurer's report followed.
• There was a discussion and vote on changes to the club constitution. The changes were adopted.
• President Thomas reported on the special event held at Bicentennial Park.
• Ray Sturch gave a short presentation and handout on the upcoming FEMA/ARES training courses to be taught by Scott Wallace at the EOC on June 12. Contact Ray for more information or visit the EOC web calendar as the date approaches. Ray's handout also contained an ARES registration form and he encouraged all members to join ARES. ARRL membership is not a requirement. You can download the pdf file of the form by clicking here.
• Ray Sturch gave a progress report on the Simulated Emergency Test exercise coming up on 5-30-18.
• President Thomas reported on the EOC ham shack upgrades and requirements for operating the shack.
Joe McIntosh has started work on Field Day coordination. I am sure Joe would appreciate any assistance offered. Contact him if you can help out.
We had a nice well attended meeting with a few new members and guests present. The discussions and detail of a live meeting can't be captured in the Kerchunker bullets so it is important we all attend when possible. See you next month at the EOC!
monthly by email and on the web at
copyright 2018 - Baldwin County Amateur Radio Club
P.O. Box 491 - Robertsdale, AL. 36567
Editor: Emery Wooten - KC5LIO