• The meeting was lightly attended and convened at 7:00 pm. Reading of the minutes and Treasurer's report followed. Both were read by the secretary.
• VP Ron Thomas filled in for President Rich Lee.
• Joe McIntosh gave a presentation and passed around a sign-up sheet for Field Day. More details can be found on the home page.
• Ray Sturch gave a preliminary report on the SET exercise. Complete report will be presented next month.
• Ron Thomas commented on some happenings with the AREN. He also noted 6 and 10 meters were opening up for QSOs.
No other news this month. Check the website home page for exam times and area events.
It was a short late spring meeting this month. The major focus was the Field Day effort Joe McIntosh has put together. I hope all can participate this year in some capacity and thank Joe&Company for the effort they have put into this. I enjoyed seeing all at Big Daddy's for the Eating Meeting! Let's do it again soon.
monthly by email and on the web at
copyright 2016 - South Baldwin Amateur Radio Club
P.O. Box 491 - Robertsdale, AL. 36567
Editor: Emery Wooten - KC5LIO