• The meeting was well attended with 6 visitors and convened at 7:00 pm. Reading of the minutes and Treasurer's report followed.
• Joe McIntosh reported on the progress of registering the club in Amazon Smile. An expired tax number and federal non profit status has delayed the process but the issues are being rectified.
• President Lee reported that the club needs to replace our corporate registered agent. Some names and ideas are in the works for that position.
• Rich Lee reported that Dave Hottell was resigning as repeater trustee for the EOC repeaters. Bruce Raymond volunteered to replace Dave.
• Rich Lee gave a presentation on the 2017 MS Bike Ride. Rich needs volunteers so contact him if you can assist.
Under the heading: "Good of the Club" Rich encouraged all to check in on the Monday 2M net and check out the Saturday morning informal meetings at the Jubilee Diner in Daphne. Rich also noted we have added a CraigsList feed to the Ham News page on this site and talked about several upcoming hamfests.
We had a good meeting with a lot of new faces and I think 3 of our visitors joined the club. The board meeting that preceded the regular meeting also proved to be productive in getting some minor business issues addressed. As always, I encourage all to attend next month in person!
monthly by email and on the web at
copyright 2016 - South Baldwin Amateur Radio Club
P.O. Box 491 - Robertsdale, AL. 36567
Editor: Emery Wooten - KC5LIO